Profuse sweating can be a troubling problem for both adults and teenagers. And in most cases, ordinary deodorant is not enough to fix it.
If you sweat profusely, even when you don’t feel hot, then you know how frustrating and embarrassing this problem can be…
Negative consequences of excessive sweating:
- Constant sweat stains in your armpits
- Clothes that are constantly being ruined by these stains
- Nasty body odor caused by your sweat
- Embarrassment of having drenched or stained clothing in public
- Reluctance to participate in social events or be with others
- Reduced confidence and self-esteem
- Inability to perform your best at work, school or other group settings
These issues can cause both physical and emotional pain. In fact, many people who suffer from profuse sweating develop additional psychological problems when dealing with this embarrassing problem.
But the good news is: profuse sweating can be easily treated, even when it’s caused by the medical condition known as hyperhidrosis.
Use the information below to understand the possible reasons why you sweat excessively and what you can do to finally stop it.
What Causes Profuse Sweating?
“Why do I sweat so much?”
Sweating helps our bodies regulate temperature – it a completely normal function of the body. That being said, some people sweat more than others. And the two main consequences of profuse sweating – wet underarms and body odor – can be extremely embarrassing for most people.
Generally, sweating occurs as a result of:
- High temperatures
- Physical exertion
However, sometimes sweating is more unpredictable and occurs for seemingly no reason at all. People who experience this form of excessive sweating may have hyperhidrosis.
Profuse Sweating From Hyperhidrosis
Without an effective hyperhidrosis treatment, people who suffer from this condition are stuck with the constant problem of having no idea how to stop sweating or how to stop armpit sweat.
The condition, which affects an estimated 8 million people in the United States, is characterized by profuse sweating that is seemingly uncontrollable, unpredictable and happens randomly, regardless of temperatures or emotions.
Even the most physically fit athlete, for example, can sweat profusely under minimal physical or emotion stress if he has hyperhidrosis.
The cause of hyperhidrosis is unknown, though the condition is often hereditary and people who have it tend to have overactive sweat glands. For many, hyperhidrosis can make it difficult or painful to interact with others, be productive in a work setting or even grip a car steering wheel. These issues can snowball into psychological issues affecting nearly every aspect of one’s life.
An everyday deodorant is not enough to combat the sweating caused by this condition. To prevent excessive sweating caused by hyperhidrosis or other factors, you need an antiperspirant.
Can I Stop Profuse Sweating With Deodorant?
A common misunderstanding about deodorants is the belief that they prevent sweat. The truth of the matter is that deodorants are primarily designed to reduce the odor of sweat or mask it with another scent.
To actually prevent the sweat from occurring, you need an effective antiperspirant. The best antiperspirant is one that forms a block in the sweat glands, thus keeping you dry and preventing body odor too. The strongest antiperspirant is one that provides lasting relief for virtually anyone who sweats excessively, including hyperhidrosis sufferers.
STOP! Before You Consider Risky Procedures…
Many people who suffer from profuse sweating decide to get risky surgeries or take prescription medications that are known for side effects.
However, these methods are not always advisable by medical experts and may not be necessary at all.
Before you put your health at risk, be aware that there are safer solutions available that are extremely effective and proven to stop excessive perspiration.
Eliminate Your Embarrassing Sweating Problems With Doctor-Recommended SweatBlock
SweatBlock is a safe, doctor-trusted, FDA-compliant antiperspirant that stops excessive sweating for up to 7 days*, each time you apply it to your underarms.
How it Works:
- SweatBlock uses soft towelettes that are presoaked with a trade-secret antiperspirant formula.
- You simply press (not rub) the towelette on your underarms at night and let it air dry for about 5 minutes.
- The formula forms a safe block in the sweat glands, effectively preventing profuse sweating for up to 7 days*.
Why Use SweatBlock?
- Lasting relief – keeps you dry for up to 7 days*, each time you use it.
- Safe, effective treatment for hyperhidrosis or anyone who sweats a lot.
- #1 Best-selling antiperspirant on Amazon.com with more than 1,200 5-star reviews.
- Recommended by doctors, including Dr. Keri Peterson, a trusted medical expert for ABC, NBC, Fox and numerous national talk shows.
- Perfect solution for teen sweating, nervous sweating, menopausal sweating, presenters and performers.
Don’t let your sweating problems (Related) take over your life. Try SweatBlock today and finally put a stop excessive underarm sweat!