For those just coming up to speed, Hyperhidrosis is defined as a condition where individuals sweat more than what is necessary to properly cool the body and regulate temperature. This excessive sweating most often occurs in the underarms, hands, feet, groin, face, but can also occur under the breasts, on the back, and buttocks.
If excessive sweating occurs even in moderate or cold temperatures, it could likely be diagnosed as Hyperhidrosis.
If you feel like you sweat more than what is necessary, Hyperhidrosis may be the cause.
If you are sick of excessive perspiration in your underarm (armpit), hands, feet, face, or other body parts, you should give SweatBlock a try. With over 1000 reviews and ranking as the #1 Antiperspirant on Amazon.com, SweatBlock is a proven solution for sweat problems.
Statistics: Hyperhidrosis by the Numbers:
- An estimated 3% of the entire global population suffer from Hyperhidrosis
- An estimated 211 million people worldwide are affected by Hyperhidrosis
- Many experts estimate that more than 3% suffer from Hyperhidrosis, but many of not consulted a physician or is underreported.
- There are about 4-5 Million sweat glands on human body
- A well-acclimated person can sweat up to 4 liters per hour to maintain thermal homeostasis (healthy body temperature)
- 60% of US adults would be embarrassed by visible underarm perspiration stains
- 58% of US adults would be more embarrassed by unsightly underarm sweat marks than by acne or obesity
- Women are more embarrassed by underarm sweat than men are
Here at SweatBlock we understand that the macro-numbers of Hyperhidrosis are less important than how a person feels inside. Can you be confident when the heat rises? When romance is brewing? When tension surfaces at work? Can you be comfortable and confident just being you without perspiration ruining everything?
Thousands of happy customers convey the same things about SweatBlock:
- SweatBlock helps them regain their social confidence
- SweatBlock saves their clothing (No more sweat stains)
- SweatBlock eliminates painful embarrassment related to perspiration
- They wish they would have heard about SweatBlock sooner
- They pray that SweatBlock will stay around forever (which we will)
There is no risk. We stand by our product with 30-day money back guarantee if it doesn’t help you stop your sweating problem.
2008 International Hyperhidrosis Society Survey