How To Make Natural Deodorant [infographic]
Did you know that you can make your own natural deodorant in just 20 minutes? Check out the “How To” guide below and start making natural deodorant today.
- 1/4 Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1 Tablespoon & 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 20 – 25 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Depending on your climate, it may be necessary to melt your coconut oil. Set you stove to medium, add 1/4 cup of coconut oil and stir until liquified.
- After you coconut oil has been melted, transfer it into a mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons of corn starch, 1 tablesppon + 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir.
- Add 20-25 drops of lavender essential oil and mix until completely dissolved.
- Transfer the mixed contents into a glass jar for storage. Your natural deodorant will last about 2-3 months.