Frequently Asked Questions
- When are orders shipped?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Can SweatBlock be shipped to my country?
- How do I track my order?
- What is discreet shipping?
- Can I place an order by phone?
- Why was my order rejected / not processed?
- Do you offer any discount codes?
- What is your return / refund policy?
- What is the SweatBlock 30-Day money back guarantee?
- How does SweatBlock work? How is it applied?
- Is SweatBlock safe?
- Can I apply SweatBlock to other body parts?
- What are the ingredients in SweatBlock?
- Will SweatBlock irritate my skin?
- Does SweatBlock have a scent or smell?
- Can I use a deodorant with SweatBlock?
- Do I still need an antiperspirant when I use SweatBlock?
- Can I use SweatBlock when I am pregnant or breast feeding?
- Will I build up a resistance to SweatBlock?
- Why does SweatBlock have to be applied at night?
- Will SweatBlock wash off when I shower or swim?
- Do I need to shave before I use SweatBlock?
- Will SweatBlock work for me?
- Can teenagers and children use SweatBlock?
- Will I sweat more from other areas when using SweatBlock?
- How does SweatBlock compare to other clinical strength antiperspirants?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- Where can I buy SweatBlock?
Orders are shipped weekdays at 2:30pm EST. We do not ship on weekends or most US holidays and expedited orders are only shipped Monday through Friday excluding US holidays. For expedited orders, FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes, PO zip codes or APO/FPO addresses.
United States (Continental US)
USPS First Class ($5.00) – Typically 3-5 Business days (Weekends extend delivery)
FedEx Standard Overnight – Next Business Day
FedEx Priority Overnight – Next Day
FedEx 2 Day – 2 Business Days
International (Includes Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska)
USPS International ($7.00) – Typically 2 to 4 Weeks
International Priority – Typically 2-4 business days (Weekends extend delivery)
We do not ship to the following countries because we cannot insure that orders will be delivered to our customers located there. Countries we DO NOT ship to:
Afghanistan, Andorra, Angola, Antarctica, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Georgia, Guernsey, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nigeria, Paraguay, Russian Federation, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Venezuela.
All orders are assigned a tracking number. This allows us to know when an order has been delivered. A confirmation email with the associated tracking number is sent to all customers who order on SweatBlock.com the evening the order is shipped out. Please look up the tracking number on the USPS or FEDEX website to see the status of your order.
SweatBlock orders can be delivered discreetly. A discreet order contains no company logos or markings on the shipping package, ensuring privacy to our customers who prefer this service. This option is available on our website for an additional $2 upon checkout.
We are not set up to take phone orders at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may be for our customers at this time. SweatBlock can be purchased at the following locations.
There are three main reasons that your order may not have been processed:
1) Your credit card information may not meet our website security standards
2) Your PayPal information may be incorrect
3) We may not ship to the country you would like your order shipped to, because we cannot insure the delivery of orders to the countries listed below. We do not ship the the following countries.
We recommend that you try using the PayPal option on our website and please make sure all your details are correct there. If that doesn’t fix the problem, you can order SweatBock at the following locations. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may be for you.
If a customer is returning an order for any reason, other than for an error by SweatBlock, the customer will not be refunded the initial shipping charges. A simple way to return your order is to mark ‘Return to Sender’ on the package and send the package back to us at no additional charge to you. Please email Support@SweatBlock.com to initiate the returns process.
If you are returning an order due to a mistake by SweatBlock or due to a defective product you will receive a complete refund of all charges. A simple way to return your order is to mark ‘Return to Sender’ on the package and send the package back to us. Please email Support@SweatBlock.com to initiate the returns process.
The 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee only applies to the purchase price of 1 box. If you purchased more than 1 box and would like a refund for the purchase price of the entire order you will need to ship back the unopened boxes of SweatBlock to us. Please email Support@SweatBlock.com to initiate the returns process.
If SweatBlock fails to keep you dry or if you are not 100% satisfied with SweatBlock we will refund the purchase price of 1 box, minus shipping, handling, and any taxes applied. Only one refund per customer is allowed. A refund must be requested within 30 days of purchase to be valid. Click here for more details..
Please Read the Following Information and Tips before Requesting a Refund:
There are a few reasons why SweatBlock may not have worked for you so far:
1) If you sweat at night that may be keeping the formula from being able to go into the sweat glands to do its job. You can apply during the day if you have 4-5 hours where you have little or no sweating and apply then.
2) If you are using another antiperspirant with SweatBlock that could be keeping the SweatBlock from doing its job. This doesn’t happen very often but it has been known to keep some people from having success with SweatBlock. If so, discontinue the use of the other antiperspirant and try again.
3) Your body chemistry may not allow SweatBlock to work on you. If that is the case we would be more than happy to help you according to our Satisfaction guarantee.
- It must be applied to clean and dry underarms.
- The formula must air dry before you go to bed. It takes about 5 minutes.
- Once the formula has dried you should go to bed.
- Consider trimming your underarm hair if you have any.
- Dab firmly when applying the towelette, but do not to rub the towelette on.
**It often takes 2-3 nights in a row of applying SweatBlock to get it working properly**
- Once it is working apply as needed.
If the tips above did not help please email the following information to Support@SweatBlock.com to initiate your refund:
1. Name of Payee
2. Order Number
3. Purchase Date
4. Proof of purchase: A physical receipt or an online invoice.
5. PayPal Email: We will send the funds to the account linked with this email.
6. Please answer the following question: What is the reason you are requesting a refund?
Once we have received the above information we can issue a speedy refund.
SweatBlock is a clinical antiperspirant soaked on a soft towelette. Use SweatBlock once-a-week, or as needed, by firmly and thoroughly dabbing (do not rub) the towelette within each underarm hairline, right before going to bed. SweatBlock will not leave a film or a sticky residue. The next morning you can shower, shave, use a regular deodorant, and go about your day with confidence.
Yes, SweatBlock is safe. The body sweats from many areas, not just under the arms. However, the body tends to release a lot of sweat from the underarm region and too much sweating can negatively impact daily life. Many customers who apply SweatBlock still experience some perspiration from the underarms when participating in strenuous activities such as exercising. The SweatBlock formula follows all FDA guidelines for an OTC clinical antiperspirant. Also, SweatBlock is not applied every day which limits the body’s exposure to the antiperspirant ingredients. There has been no correlation between the use of antiperspirants containing aluminum chloride and the occurrence of breast cancer. If you would like to know more click here.
Our most frequently asked question is “Can SweatBlock be used on other parts of the body?” The answer is that SweatBlock was developed specifically for underarm use, but many of our customers report success with SweatBlock elsewhere on the body such as head, neck, back, hands, and feet. The SweatBlock Satisfaction Guarantee is for underarm use only and it does not apply to other parts of the body. It is recommended that you consult a physician with further questions.
Active ingredient: 14% aluminum chloride hexahydrate
Other ingredients: Water, polyoxyethylenesorbitan monolaurate, polyethylene glycol 8000, eugenol, vitamin E oil, assorted tannins and phytosterols derived from natural plant extracts, 0.15% benzoic acid for preservative
Although SweatBlock was developed specifically to not irritate the skin and is rather cool and pleasant to the touch, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience some irritation and/or itching. If you have sensitive skin you may want to test a small area to see how your body reacts. Many customers experience some tightening and tingling of the skin shortly after application. If irritation occurs and persists consult a physician for proper medical advice.
Possible reasons for irritation:
1) Wiping the SweatBlock towelette on the skin instead of dabbing the towlette onto the skin
2) Not waiting 24 hours after shaving to apply SweatBlock
3) Sensitive skin
If irritation does occur apply an anti-itch/anti-irritation cream such as a topical hydrocortisone cream, an aloe cream or benadryl cream to alleviate any irritation and/or itching and discontinue the use of SweatBlock until the irritation has subsided. You can also try an oral medication to help with any irritation and/or itching. We don’t recommend using a hydrocortisone cream for extended periods of time because of its strength and potential side effects.
Helpful Tip on How to Continue Using SweatBlock if you Experienced Irritation:
Some customers have reported that they do not experience irritation as they have in the past if they apply an anti-itch/anti-irritation cream (mentioned above) to the same area they applied the SweatBlock formula, once the liquid formula has dried and before they go to bed. There is a possibility that this could affect how well SweatBlock works for you. If it this makes the SweatBlock less effective you may need to find another way to control any irritation and/or itching. If the irritation persists consult a physician for proper medical advice.
The SweatBlock soaked towelette has a pleasant clove smell when applied. The morning after the application you should shower and wash the formula from your body. When the formula has been washed from the body there should no longer be any scent or smell remaining.
Yes, you can use a deodorant with SweatBlock. Even though SweatBlock will help eliminate sweat and decrease odor, the underarm region does not get a lot of airflow and that can lead to odor. We recommend using a natural deodorant or a natural crystal deodorant to limit the body’s exposure to unnecessary chemicals. Also, we advise that you don’t use the deodorant the night you apply the SweatBlock formula. We sell a great natural deodorant on our webstore: http://antiperspirant.sweatblock.com/deodorants
No. SweatBlock is an antiperspirant. Antiperspirants contain aluminum chloride which is the active ingredient found in SweatBlock. Once the chemical block is formed by SweatBlock, other antiperspirants are ineffective and will only be increasing the amount of aluminum chloride on your skin. While no long-term studies have ever shown harmful side effects from aluminum chloride, we believe that anytime you can limit your exposure to a chemical it is a good thing.
Thanks for the inquiry. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using SweatBlock while you are pregnant or nursing. It is not known if SweatBlock solution is found in the breast milk. In Addition, SweatBlock will not only block the sweat under your arms, but it will also block the pheromones released by new mothers during nursing. Those pheromones influence the bonding process between the mother and the infant during the first few months of life.
Although we have customers who have used SweatBlock for over a decade without any diminishing effects, there may be a few people who it stops working for. Three reasons for it to stop working:
1) If you started to sweat at night that may be keeping the formula from being able to go into the sweat glands to do its job. You can apply during the day if you have 4-5 hours where you have little or no sweating and apply then.
2) If you are use another antiperspirant with SweatBlock that could be keeping the SweatBlock from doing its job. This doesn’t happen very often but it has been known to keep some people from having success with SweatBlock. If so, discontinue the use of the other antiperspirant and try again.
3) Your body chemistry may not allow the SweatBlock to keep working on you. Please discontinue use for a period of time and then try again and see if it starts working for you.
During the night, while you rest, your sweat glands are less active. This allows SweatBlock the time it needs to establish the chemical block in the sweat gland before you awake and begin your day.
SweatBlock will not and cannot wash off in the shower or the pool. You can wash as normal. When you apply SweatBlock at bedtime, it has hours to form a block in your sweat glands. Your sweat glands are less active at night, allowing the block to form. Once that block is formed, it will not wash off. On average, after about 6.5 days the block will fade away and you will begin to sweat again. When you feel like you are beginning to sweat again you can reapply SweatBlock for protection against sweat.
The more direct contact the SweatBlock formula has with the skin the better results customers can achieve. Some customers with thick underarm hair may choose to trim their underarm hair before applying SweatBlock for better results. If you shave before applying SweatBlock please allow 24 hours before applying SweatBlock to avoid irritation.
According to an ongoing customer survey, SweatBlock lasts on average 6.5 days per use when applied correctly. However, everyone responds differently to SweatBlock. Some customers need to apply every few days and other customers need to apply every few weeks. Unfortunately SweatBlock does not work for everyone and that is why we offer our 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. On average, after about 6.5 days the block will fade away and you will begin to sweat again. When you feel like you are beginning to sweat again you can reapply SweatBlock for protection against sweat. Apply as needed.
SweatBlock is a safe and an FDA compliant formula that we recommend for adults and teenagers. However, SweatBlock should not be used by children because of the strong ingredients it contains.
Everyone responds differently to SweatBlock and normally the body’s sweat patterns don’t change in other areas. In some infrequent cases customer can sweat more from other body areas when they apply the SweatBlock formula but it is not common. If SweatBlock does alter your sweating patterns you can always discontinue the use of SweatBlock.
While no scientific testing has been conducted, we can make the following observations with confidence. Most of our customers have already tried many other products before they find SweatBlock. They become loyal customers because SweatBlock works just as it should and it keeps them dry – week after week and month after month. No prescription is required to obtain the great results of SweatBlock. SweatBlock generally doesn’t irritate the skin as many other clinical strength antiperspirants do. It has a pleasant smell when applied and after the formula has been rinsed off there is no smell or residue remaining, yet it will keep you dry. No other products compare to SweatBlock.
Yes, we offer a rewarding affiliate program with generous commissions. Sign up to be a SweatBlock affiliate here.